Help celebrate America with this colorful Flag centerpiece!
1. Start by painting your clay pot white, then add the red stripes.
2. Add your star stickers to the top and paint over them with blue. Once dry, remove to create the white star
3. Fill your pot with marbels 3/4 of the way full.
4. Next, make your flag by sticking your Dum Dums in coordinating pattern of a flag.
5. Add your wooden dowel down the middle and finish with a patriotic ribbon for accent
6. Stick your rod in through the marbels, balancing it so it doesn't topple over.
7. Finish with some pretty, RWB flowers for a festive celebration!
Sweet creativity! Kudos to Kim Richardson and team at Trona Valley Community Federal Credit Union for posting this unique photo of their Dum Dums wrapper fish, made for the Green River, WY River Festival. ...
Dum Dums and the Drum Man are bigger than life on this 95-foot-by-15-foot mural, located two blocks from the Spangler Store/Museum/Tours in Bryan, Ohio. Come and visit and see it for yourself! http://bit.ly/2uqFV9o . Mural...