Murtle the Turtle will be your statement piece at your next event!
1. Start by sniping your lollipops about half way up the stick so the sticks don't interfere with eachother when stuck in
2. When you've covered the whole sphere, stick your wooden dowel rod about hald way up Murtle.
3. Put a piece of styrofoam in the bottom of your container and fill with heavy stones or gems.
4. Finish him by cutting arms and head out of construction paper, along with his white eyes. I used black sharpie to make his eyes.
5. Stick Murtle into the pot, being aware that balance is key for this project!
6. Enjoy making everyone smile at this guy :)
What flavor does your heart (or your sweetheart) desire? Cherry-Passion Fruit? Cherry-Lemonade? Cherry-Cotton Candy? Cherry-Berry? Dum-Dums Heart Pops are available for a limited time this Valentine season!