This cute turtle is a fun and easy to make party decoration!
1. Cut tip off of one of two small Styrofoam cones
2. Glue Cream Soda wrappers around the Styrofoam cones
3. Stick small wood dowels in the cones to connect them to the large half sphere, one for the neck and one for the tail
3. Clip Dum Dums sticks to make them slightly shorter
4. Stick Dum Dums into the half sphere until covered
5. Pin felt to bottom of the half sphere
6. Stick 4 Styrofoam cylinders on the bottom of the half sphere as legs using wood dowels
7. Cover legs with unwrapped, green suckers
8. Stick small Styrofoam sphere to neck using wood dowels
9. Stick Dum Dums in until covered
8. Glue googley eyes to the head
Sweet creativity! Kudos to Kim Richardson and team at Trona Valley Community Federal Credit Union for posting this unique photo of their Dum Dums wrapper fish, made for the Green River, WY River Festival. ...
Dum Dums and the Drum Man are bigger than life on this 95-foot-by-15-foot mural, located two blocks from the Spangler Store/Museum/Tours in Bryan, Ohio. Come and visit and see it for yourself! http://bit.ly/2uqFV9o . Mural...