This cute turtle is a fun and easy to make party decoration!
1. Cut tip off of one of two small Styrofoam cones
2. Glue Cream Soda wrappers around the Styrofoam cones
3. Stick small wood dowels in the cones to connect them to the large half sphere, one for the neck and one for the tail
3. Clip Dum Dums sticks to make them slightly shorter
4. Stick Dum Dums into the half sphere until covered
5. Pin felt to bottom of the half sphere
6. Stick 4 Styrofoam cylinders on the bottom of the half sphere as legs using wood dowels
7. Cover legs with unwrapped, green suckers
8. Stick small Styrofoam sphere to neck using wood dowels
9. Stick Dum Dums in until covered
8. Glue googley eyes to the head
What flavor does your heart (or your sweetheart) desire? Cherry-Passion Fruit? Cherry-Lemonade? Cherry-Cotton Candy? Cherry-Berry? Dum-Dums Heart Pops are available for a limited time this Valentine season!