Instead of real flowers...try sweet flowers!
1. Cut tissue paper into a 5" square.
2. Fold one corner into opposite corner, to make a triangle.
3. Fold in half again to make smaller triangle.
4. Fold one more time to make smaller triangle.
5. Cut top edge to round it out.
6. Repeat one more time to create a layered effect.
6. Open up and poke a lollipop through center.
7. Using floral tape, wrap around base of lollipop to adhere tissue paper.
7. Assemble container for decoration.
What flavor does your heart (or your sweetheart) desire? Cherry-Passion Fruit? Cherry-Lemonade? Cherry-Cotton Candy? Cherry-Berry? Dum-Dums Heart Pops are available for a limited time this Valentine season!