Instead of real flowers...try sweet flowers!
1. Cut tissue paper into a 5" square.
2. Fold one corner into opposite corner, to make a triangle.
3. Fold in half again to make smaller triangle.
4. Fold one more time to make smaller triangle.
5. Cut top edge to round it out.
6. Repeat one more time to create a layered effect.
6. Open up and poke a lollipop through center.
7. Using floral tape, wrap around base of lollipop to adhere tissue paper.
7. Assemble container for decoration.
Sweet creativity! Kudos to Kim Richardson and team at Trona Valley Community Federal Credit Union for posting this unique photo of their Dum Dums wrapper fish, made for the Green River, WY River Festival. ...
Dum Dums and the Drum Man are bigger than life on this 95-foot-by-15-foot mural, located two blocks from the Spangler Store/Museum/Tours in Bryan, Ohio. Come and visit and see it for yourself! http://bit.ly/2uqFV9o . Mural...