Transform your Dum Dums into a pumpkins! Great for craft nights, goodie bags or festive decorations!
1. Cut orange tissue paper into Dum Dum wrapper sized squares
2. Cut green pipe cleaners into 3 inch pieces
3. Fold the top (about 3/4 inch) of the tissue paper square down
4. Place wrapped Dum Dum in the middle of the tissue paper square, under the fold
5. Wrap the Dum Dum starting with one side and overlapping with the next, twisting around the base untill it looks like a wrapped Dum Dum
6. Wrap pipe cleaner around the base of the lollipop to look like a pumpkin vine
7. Stand the wrapped Dum Dum stick side up and enjoy!
Sweet creativity! Kudos to Kim Richardson and team at Trona Valley Community Federal Credit Union for posting this unique photo of their Dum Dums wrapper fish, made for the Green River, WY River Festival. ...
Dum Dums and the Drum Man are bigger than life on this 95-foot-by-15-foot mural, located two blocks from the Spangler Store/Museum/Tours in Bryan, Ohio. Come and visit and see it for yourself! http://bit.ly/2uqFV9o . Mural...