Let's go fly a Dum Dums kite!
1. Use flower pattern to cut Dum Dums wrappers into the shape of a flower
2. Use kite pattern to cut laminate sheets into the shape of your kite
3. Place one Dum Dum flower, label side down onto laminate, place another on top, label side up
4. Repeat until your kite is decorated
5. Place other laminate sheet on top of the other
6. Punch holes on both ends of your kite
7. Tie ribon approximately the length of your kite to one end
8. Tie kite string to the other end
Sweet creativity! Kudos to Kim Richardson and team at Trona Valley Community Federal Credit Union for posting this unique photo of their Dum Dums wrapper fish, made for the Green River, WY River Festival. ...
Dum Dums and the Drum Man are bigger than life on this 95-foot-by-15-foot mural, located two blocks from the Spangler Store/Museum/Tours in Bryan, Ohio. Come and visit and see it for yourself! http://bit.ly/2uqFV9o . Mural...