Spring brings new life, and this Dum Dums craft perfectly depicts that! This fun and east craft can be enjoyed by all ages!
1. Glue foam semi-circle to a foam sheet.
2. Glue crinkle paper to foam semi-circle.
3. Cut out small beaks for your birds from the foam sheets.
4. Unwrap Dum Dums and glue on beak and googley eyes.
5. Stick Dum Dums into the top of the nest (foam semi-circle).
Sweet creativity! Kudos to Kim Richardson and team at Trona Valley Community Federal Credit Union for posting this unique photo of their Dum Dums wrapper fish, made for the Green River, WY River Festival. ...
Dum Dums and the Drum Man are bigger than life on this 95-foot-by-15-foot mural, located two blocks from the Spangler Store/Museum/Tours in Bryan, Ohio. Come and visit and see it for yourself! http://bit.ly/2uqFV9o . Mural...